Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9369.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the various growers, it would be interesting to know who they are selling their products to. I heard some time back that Oklahoma's "crop" of MJ seems to get illegally sent to other states, and that it amounted to somewhere in the vicinity of 70 percent of the crops going that way.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor guy should call Kevin Stitt and ask for him to add that to the driver's licenses and work permits for illegals thing he's doing so that the dude can take his grow back over.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1% had legit reason, 99% wanted recreational...hey i can get a mmj card.
Politicians spent the tax money in advance.
Crime as is the norm exploited the situation.
Honest taxpayers left with the bill for enforcement and cleanup.
Now stupid people are also thanks to the convenience high all the time.
One of the 3 biggest reasons along with the covid bs and oil price decline i closed my business.
Really brought our overall integrity as a state down by an immeasureable amount.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If marijuana had true useful medicinal properties the pharmaceutical industry would’ve already been exploiting it. Ex: Heroin bad, prescription opioids good = both from the same plant.

Except for how the FDA has it scheduled and the fact the big pharma doesn’t want you using a plant that anyone can grow naturally to help since big pharma can’t make gobs of money off of it.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would hope all the plants and products they seized does not go to waste. They should let a legal grower take over for a percentage and finish the grow to fruition and make money for the state of Ok instead of burning it.

Oh so sort of like taking a stolen car to the auction rather returning it to its rightful owner???🤭🤨🤨🤨🤨

Latest posts

Top Bottom