Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well then based on that logic, how can you say that I answered incorrectly?

Quick, is the Ford Maverick a truck, yes or no?
Ok, post 27 you answered to a post & claimed pot didn’t have useful medicinal properties. That’s Incorrect.
Marinol is a synthetic form of cannabis from the marijuana plant that has been used for decades.
Just like mscontin or tramadol are synthetic forms of opium from the poppy plant that have also been used for decades.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, post 27 you answered to a post & claimed pot didn’t have useful medicinal properties. That’s Incorrect.
Marinol is a synthetic form of cannabis from the marijuana plant that has been used for decades.
Just like mscontin or tramadol are synthetic forms of opium from the poppy plant that have also been used for decades.
Pot as in the plant, weed or better yet the crap people buy in dispensaries are inconsistent and not medicinal. Now, can certain properties in cannabis be exploited and used for medicinal purposes? Sure, but they would need a scientific method and lab in order consistently get the proper dosage out of the plant. Thus, why they said screw it and made a synthetic version which cuts out the need for the plant, like fentanyl. The problem with marijuana is the culture surrounding it as well as the iffy at best medicinal claims…like I said previously can it be used for pain, sure. Will it work? If you get high enough to numb the pain, yes. I remember when they were trying to say that it helped with anxiety. Turns out they were wrong and it actually makes anxiety worse. I only wish they would stop with the farce of “medical marijuana”, legalize it and just regulate it to hell and let the pot heads get high, since that’s what they want to do anyway. Those who have an actual medical need can get prescribed Marinol, since those symptoms are all that have been proven to help.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Precisely 5 minutes after the feds decriminalize it and tax it heavily this board would have 20 threads about how the government just wants to tax everything --- probably posted by the same people that said that the tax should exist. They'd all complain about how freedoms were all being curtailed by taxes. "Buh Gawd I've got tha taxes on my car and the Doller Genral stuff and muh house and jawb and now the Big Gubermint wants to tax my Devil's Lettuce even!!! This used to be a freeeee country!"

Tax it and tax it high, so high that the state income tax can go away. Might as well benefit everyone, if I have to smell it everywhere, I might as well get a benefit from it being "legal"

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, so taxes are okay.... As long as they benefit you while you don't pay them.

I pay taxes for others that I do not benefit from every time I pay a utility bill, phone bill, cable bill and of course payroll taxes

I should get some benefit out of dealing with all the stinking pot I have to smell every damn place I go now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom