Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want any more of it legalized than we have already but since we have it only Oklahoman's should be operating the farms and dispensaries . No out of state concerns and no foreigners, Big weed has taken over in the other states which have legalized it. Keep the money in Oklahoma and keep it going to into the pockets of state citizens.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. More government never helps anything. Just gives the criminals in office more money.

Decriminalize it and carry on about your business.
Except we all know that’s not how it works, until there is some sort of government incentive they will never decriminalize it. My proposal appeases to everyone, the corrupt government gets their taxes, the pot heads get their weed and the majority of the citizenry goes about their lives without having to pass 10 “dispensaries” within a 1 mile radius, while getting rid of the unnecessarily large amount of grows (both legal and illegal). So in other words, treat it and regulate it like tobacco. Who cares if only a few major conglomerates are the only ones who can afford to run it.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9518.jpeg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the beginning I never thought Oklahoma would ‘legalize’ it or at least be one of the last to.

That being said I still think the feds should just treat it like alcohol. Decriminalize it. Tax it heavily.
Precisely 5 minutes after the feds decriminalize it and tax it heavily this board would have 20 threads about how the government just wants to tax everything --- probably posted by the same people that said that the tax should exist. They'd all complain about how freedoms were all being curtailed by taxes. "Buh Gawd I've got tha taxes on my car and the Doller Genral stuff and muh house and jawb and now the Big Gubermint wants to tax my Devil's Lettuce even!!! This used to be a freeeee country!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom