Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're a good guy, ronny, but this is the classic passive aggressive OSA view of Obama. "He doesn't have the balls to do something that I don't want him to do." What would you have him do? What?
We have several threads that are still here where we were all outraged that Obama was going to bomb Syria, which would have the effect of helping the rebels.
Some even argued that he should be impeached if he didn't go to Congress first.
Then we were outraged that he didn't bomb Syria like he said he would and decided to go to congress.
Then Putin convinced his ally Assad to sign onto giving up his chemicals to avoid a military strike that might topple him and that was Putin winning somehow.

We don't know WTF we want except to ***** about Obama.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're a good guy, ronny, but this is the classic passive aggressive OSA view of Obama. "He doesn't have the balls to do something that I don't want him to do." What would you have him do? What?

We need to roll into Ukraine as well.... As long as we have an agreement with Ukraine.
Look it's not passive aggressive. America Lost it's balls after Ronald Reagan.
Bush showed some Balls but over all Ronald Reagan has all of these guys beat

the quote Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall! was a quote that will live forever... It showed power and strength in America

whats Obama quote going to be? please play nice? he's a joke

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said this about Putin?

I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul.

Nobody here has chit to say about Bush being naive though.
That's differnt.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is the wrong thing to say on here, but I like Putin. He is a politician who believes in the greatness of his country and the protection of their national interest. He took care of a problem without destroying a country. His main opponent is the US, which he backed Obama into a corner and made him look weak. The EU has no real course of action because Obama does not have the ability or want to do anything about it.
All the time he is doing exactly what he needs to do, making his nation more stable, stronger in the world economy and punking the world with any shooting.
I know Obama wants the US to have a weak foreign policy. He does not think that the world is a competition with warfare being part of the game. Obama thinks American Exceptionalism is an old tired idea, which is no longer needed.
I guess Putin did not make the right chess move on Obama, Obama is using Russia to make the US look like a ***** to the rest of the world, success. Oh, I forgot being a female or at least gay is popular now. I wonder if Putin will at least give US a reach around. Hell, I wish we could find a guy like Putin to elect as our president.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to roll into Ukraine as well.... As long as we have an agreement with Ukraine.
Look it's not passive aggressive. America Lost it's balls after Ronald Reagan.
Bush showed some Balls but over all Ronald Reagan has all of these guys beat

the quote Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall! was a quote that will live forever... It showed power and strength in America

whats Obama quote going to be? please play nice? he's a joke
Now we're getting somewhere! It's all about talk.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ronald Reagan has all of these guys beat
That would be the Regan that secretly sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of hostages then?
Or the one who cut and ran from Lebanon after ~250 marines were blown up in their sleep?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Robert Gates' assessment of Putin:

Well, I think that I made the comment that I had looked into Putin’s eyes and I saw a stone cold killer. And he and I had a number of very direct conversations, and at one point, I kind of poked at him a little bit, saying just a couple of old spies going at each other. But I think that the truth is, that I think Putin is bad for Russia. And I think right now, it’s the Russians that are paying the greatest cost for him being in power, and he potentially could be president of Russia until 2024. And his refusal to open the country up politically, his refusal to encourage, and provide predictability for foreign investment, his regard of all the natural resources as a kind of a natural patrimony, so not any encouraging foreign investment there, and frankly, stealing from Western companies by expropriating what they’ve invested. Russia just has a number of problems. I think that former President Medvedev, who is now again the prime minister, had a pretty good idea what was wrong with Russia and what needed to be done to fix it. But Putin pushed him out of the way. And my own view is, as I say in the book, is Putin’s a man of the past. He’s all about lost glory, lost empire, lost power.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and another thing

WHY IN THE HELL are we making our military smaller? Cutting the military budget sounds like a GREAT IDEA! we got north Korea lobbing bombs into the ocean, Iran cant be trusted and more then likely have Russia back and Russia doing whatever the hell they want.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naaa, they got a taste of Capitalism. ....theres no turning back to Communism.

I do find it interesting they are blocking TV stations and internet first. Control of propaganda is key.

The Russians are always gonna be Communist even if they say they're not, just like you said, control of propaganda is key.

Latest posts

Top Bottom