Looper Belt....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a Looper last night at H&H, ran about $70 out the door if anyone is interested. Glad I was able to try one on first, I had figured either a 32" or 34" but after putting it on and tucking in the holster, a 36" felt better. When I don't have the holster on, I have 2 holes left on the belt once I cinch it up. I'm not going to get any smaller and have room to grow.
The thing is pretty damn stiff but it should break in fine.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup.....I bought mine at H-H too. At 70 bucks, I hope it lasts forever. I wear 34 pants and bought a 38 belt, so consider that if you buy online.
You might check Amazon, I saw them there but I didn't buy online because I wasn't sure on what size to get.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine still makes a decent belt, had to have it taken down a few times, Looper did it for free. It does ok now but not as well as it used to. Kind of between holes also, I could cinch it up a hair tighter if I wasnt carrying a j-frame and still be comfortable, but I didnt have to cinch it before. At $70, I may look at a Wilderness belt and saving a few $$$, or maybe stepping up to a Bullman or other high end double layered leather belt for not much more and see if I get more mileage.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a Wilderness Instructor belt a few months ago, I wanted something not quite as 'dressy'. So far, I like it and it has made a difference in how the gun rides - not as loose.
I'm expecting the same from the Looper.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Looper last night at H&H, ran about $70 out the door if anyone is interested. Glad I was able to try one on first, I had figured either a 32" or 34" but after putting it on and tucking in the holster, a 36" felt better. When I don't have the holster on, I have 2 holes left on the belt once I cinch it up. I'm not going to get any smaller and have room to grow.
The thing is pretty damn stiff but it should break in fine.

I can't carry at work, and after light use, my well cared for kydex lined Looper broke in several spots maybe 6 months to a year after the purchase. Shortly after, the leather tore through as well in those spots. Pretty disappointed for $70.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez I posted on here a month ago that H&H had Loopers on closeout for $25. now I wish I had bought 2. $70 wow!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought a couple of Looper belts; (1 black; 1 brown) and for my money, the Wilderness 5-stitch has been the better belt and better buy. The Loopers seem to be okay for awhile but after a few months, mine both got a little too flimsy and curved for that kinda dough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom