Lost and still lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found these the other day. Pretty sure no one is going to claim them. Just thought someone here might have an idea who they belong to. If you want them back let me know.
693F583F-C14E-4BC5-B839-65F4820BEB1D.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been sitting here for half an hour trying to figure this out. Am I too suburban and/or too young to understand why they're drilled and backwards?
That is simple when you hang them that way there is more mass away from the center of the key ring.
Spinning them on your finger is much easier that way.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found these the other day. Pretty sure no one is going to claim them. Just thought someone here might have an idea who they belong to. If you want them back let me know. View attachment 340986

I'm going out on a limb here and stating it is obvious these have not been used as keys to open any door or lock for years. They have probably been used as a weight or key fob device as @swampratt said.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been sitting here for half an hour trying to figure this out. Am I too suburban and/or too young to understand why they're drilled and backwards?

It would be like 4% easier to recognize each key if it were a ring full of them done this way. But the hole would also make the key brittle and more likely to break inside of a lock, rendering the entire thing useless at that point lol.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are supposed to be a joke. Polish car keys. I’m half Polish and half Mexican. 70 years old in March. Been hearing and telling jokes all my life. Don’t understand why so many people have no sense of humor. Life is too short to spend all your time worrying what other people are doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom