Two Shotguns and a Microphone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2turntables

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
I’m back ,
I had so much fun engaging with members and sharing my photos and ads , I thought I’m going to see what’s been going on here lately . I would love to be a source of of entertainment to anybody that will listen . Also I making an ammo box as a gift for a member I lost touch with so I’m sure will see around here somewhere. Thanks for having me.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m back ,
I had so much fun engaging with members and sharing my photos and ads , I thought I’m going to see what’s been going on here lately . I would love to be a source of of entertainment to anybody that will listen . Also I making an ammo box as a gift for a member I lost touch with so I’m sure will see around here somewhere. Thanks for having me.
As an old school gigging guitar slinger I usually shun DJ's and all things pop music, karioke and wedding reception chicken dances
But these days anyone who likes guns and supports the 2nd amendment is my friend. Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Top Bottom