Lousy Poacher....! At least they finally caught him..!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't get it. Another 103 untagged racks, an owl and an elk. What's with this guy? This isn't hunting for sport. Why an owl? It's just senseless slaughter of wildlife. What does he get out of it? He belongs on a psych ward somewhere. If the legal system won't do something about him I say sic PETA on his ass.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother actually knew this guy from high school and told me about this when they first busted this guy. If i remember correctly, i believe it was a spotted owl which i also think is an endangered species. If so, the owl alone should get this guy taken care of for a while.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about some community service time. I'm thinking he needs to be sentenced chopping down 1,000 cedar trees in NW Oklahoma.

I like your idea. Make him work it off. I hate a poacher as much as anybody but I dont wanna pay for his freeloading. A couple years of labor working on WMA's cutting cedars out of turkey roost areas. Picking up trash. Fence repair. Maintaining food plots with shovel, rake, and hoe. During the gun seasons he gets to work checkstations pulling jaw bones and recording data. After season he can hand deliver sportmans against hunger meat.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this about the deer or the horns? The fact that the meat was waisted is what burns my hide. So what it had a bid rack, does that make the meat better.

I could care less how many deer are killed if the meat is not waisted. At least that many deer will not be on the roads jumping out in the traffic causing major accidents.

Would you be crying foul if it was squirrels being killed out od season or spotlighting feral hogs..

As long as whatever is killed and eaten i dont care how big, how many are harvested. good grief.:cry11:

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there is anything I can't stand worse than someone that steals and lies are poachers!!! It just makes you sick to your stomach how this judge is handled this case! I had a 65 yr old guy about 8 yrs ago that would drive his truck past one of my "Posted Keep Out" signs and park, walk in and hunt on my place. I told him that he was parking/hunting on my land and I didn't want him stay off (I was real nice about it) He told me it was someone else's land & he had permission to hunt it so he was going to hunt it (a real smart arse) I told him if he came back I'd call the GW. He was back a few days later same spot, GW came out fine the guy for trespassing. GW knew the guy and told me he had ticketed him over 4 times for shooting GW staged Decoys from his Truck! I asked the GW "why does this guy stil have his licence, guns, truck?" GW told me the head GW didn't want to waste time in court because it was easier to make them just pay a ticket!!

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this about the deer or the horns? The fact that the meat was waisted is what burns my hide. So what it had a bid rack, does that make the meat better.

I could care less how many deer are killed if the meat is not waisted. At least that many deer will not be on the roads jumping out in the traffic causing major accidents.

Would you be crying foul if it was squirrels being killed out od season or spotlighting feral hogs..

As long as whatever is killed and eaten i dont care how big, how many are harvested. good grief.:cry11:

Right. While we're at it let's do away with hunting regulations altogether. No seasons. No laws. Open it up and let everyone kill everything anytime and anywhere. Anarchy. It's the only way to go. As long as the meat gets eaten.

lcunningham

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hogs are an invasive species, you can use a spotlight or suppressed weapons if you wish. Whats your point with that statement?

Latest posts

Top Bottom