Lower Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been jonesing to build another AR myself. I want to do something special.

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_98_17_a1_9817a1660c9bdd201bc59e95fb6376cc.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was trying to keep my lower under $200, I would rather buy an $50-$60 Anderson stripped lower and spend more on the LPK. (Better trigger) If you spend $150 on a stripped lower, it doesn't leave much for a lpk. The stripped lower is all about looks, the difference in lpk is about feel of the trigger and function.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking as of now. Put dpms in it and if those fail me or i hate them then I'll replace em but i have a buddy who shoots RRA and DPMS and likes them both.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking as of now. Put dpms in it and if those fail me or i hate them then I'll replace em but i have a buddy who shoots RRA and DPMS and likes them both.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you on all this. First AR, didn't want an off the shelf I was gonna end up throwing a bunch of money at to make it the way I want but also don't want to spend a ton on the trigger until I get a feel for things. Most of the LPK is roll pins and springs (doubt there is much difference in any of the kits when a roll pin is concerned) can change the trigger out to something higher end down the road.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat as you on all this. First AR, didn't want an off the shelf I was gonna end up throwing a bunch of money at to make it the way I want but also don't want to spend a ton on the trigger until I get a feel for things. Most of the LPK is roll pins and springs (doubt there is much difference in any of the kits when a roll pin is concerned) can change the trigger out to something higher end down the road.

Yea I first thout it through then said BUY THE BEST OF EVERYTHING then I thouht. "I don't need a $500 lpk" I know lpks arent that much but you smell what I'm stepping in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom