M1 Garand / M1A / M-14 Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Beautiful rifle, don't ever sell it! If memory serves me, wasn't the sharpshooter in "Band of Brothers" name Shifty?

If you'd seen him shoot at the rifle comps you would know that he has earned that name. He's got some video you can check out. Awesome gun, mine will come in time to be shot at the match in June. Which will be June 6th, BTW.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a newbie, I'm doing my best to figure out these thread, replys, etc. But, when I finally figure out how to use this photobucket thing, I'll have my Garands on here, 1 standard & 1 match grade. Everthing is easy once you've done it. Any tutors out there willing to help a 56 year old willing to learn?

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful rifle, don't ever sell it! If memory serves me, wasn't the sharpshooter in "Band of Brothers" name Shifty?

Dont worry well be together forever! And yes Shifty Powers was quite a good shot, and it is where i got my nickname lol. I was told that it was a must by a certain user (cough MitchRapp cough) that it be my handle on here lol.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Springfield Armory, November 1941.

ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x192_cj750_Gewehrs_Garand2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom