M1a scooe mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks solid I watched video on you tube about it what vortex do you have and do you like it im normally a leupold guy but thinking of giving vortex a try

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

It is very solid. It's a 4-16x PST FFP. I'm actually trying to sell it in the classifieds right now. They are a great company with a lifetime no questions asked transferable warranty. I'm wanting to sell it to buy a less powered vortex PST. 2.5x-10x is what I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownbronco78

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is very solid. It's a 4-16x PST FFP. I'm actually trying to sell it in the classifieds right now. They are a great company with a lifetime no questions asked transferable warranty. I'm wanting to sell it to buy a less powered vortex PST. 2.5x-10x is what I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in okc and what do you want for the vortex or I have a like new leupold 3x9x40 vx2

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Springfield Generation 3 was substandard according to my inquiries over on the M14 forum.

The Generation 4, however, has nothing but good reviews. They apparantly fixed the problems they had with the earlier models. I wish I had bought one when I bought my M1A. I could have gotten a discount for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom