Mag Na Port Experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone had a pistol Mag Na Ported?

What was your experience like?

What was the exact process to get your firearm to their shop? (payment shipped with firearm, etc, etc?)

Thanks.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 18 years ago- beautimus!! My smith shipped it, at the time, but IIRC, you can ship it directly yourself- give them a call and they can clarify.

I had a Rem 700 done, and it was cleanly done, and made recoil a horizontal "push", rather than a "jump", which is pretty much what the system is designed to do. Highly recommended for rifles; I wouldn't do it to a pistol, unless it was a major caliber (.44 mag and above) or a centerfire single-shot.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Redhawk .44 Mag done many years ago. It was a noticable difference in muzzle jump. It was so long ago that I do not remember how I shipped it.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a S&W model 640 with 3" barrel done. Really tames the .357 but it is SUPER loud and a real fireworks show in low light. I had my FFL at the time and shipped it direct to Magna Port.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you remove the cylinder for revolver or just send the barrel and slide for semi auto, you should be able to ship UPS or Fedex w/o FFL, correct?

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dnt know about the mag na port, but when i sent my recalled ruger in, i sent the entire gun through fedex and the guy that owned the place even told the girl i was dealing with that ruger had changed the address from the shipping label that ruger sent me. so i think its ok to ship regularly as long as its goin to an ffl

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my 4" S&W model 65 done about 20 years ago. I also had them to round the butt off. I still have the gun and I love it. Others don't like it, so YMMV.
It was a long time ago, so I don't remember how I paid for it.
Here is a picture of it. It is one of my more frequent carry guns.

ai210.photobucket.com_albums_bb144_p51mustang36_sw65ss.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom