Mailed my OKC gun club application today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a new member orientation either this weekend or the one after that. You should have recieved an email informing you of the meeting. If not, you proably are too late.

Mark

It is on the 16th and I will be there. Many on here are going. I will call Jack. I have several Boy Scouts looking for some service hours.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any current members have suggestions on the best events to work to get your 8 hours of service?

Women's Fun Shoot! :naughty:

In all seriousness, I will probably be working one of the cook-outs, but who knows, I am a new member, thats just what someone from the club asked me to do. I also expect since I am an NRA pistol instructor, and I would imagine they would want the instructors to work the shoots etc., and I will probably end up working more than my 8 hours, but oh well, its worth it.\

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are tons of work days to choose from. My shortest one was about an hour. If you feel so inclined, you can do more than just one. Find something you enjoy for a work day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom