Mak Attack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this will probably be of help to no one, but I noticed EZ Pawn & Gun in Clarksville, AR had a dozen or so boxes of 9x18 commercial from random manufacturers for $8-10/box (of 50). There's also an awesome National Forest shooting range just north of town.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC Gun Show Prices of Makarov's from 10/06-07

Bulgarian Arsenal $350 - finish worn but not terrible, just the price IHMO
Russian Commercial single stack in 9x18 $295 - Finish was well worn, but was an Izzy
Russian Commercial single stack in 9x18 $370 - Finish nice, Baikil
Bulgarian Milspec '91 $290 - Finish was fairly nice, last year of milspec production for Bulgi's that I know of

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad I picked mine up when I did, 1st one was well worn about 50% with a pierce grip $105 total shipped & transfer fees (was quite a few years ago) Have an unissued in the cardboard box & wraping paper with 2 mags I picked up 5 or 6 years ago, its going to be my sons grad present when he gets there. If I see a nice east german I will have to jump on it i THINK.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E. German Maks are addictive. Bought one at a gun show for $160 years ago. Prices keep going up, like everything else. Very good quality.

Haven't bought any 9X18 ammo in awhile, but Academy did sell it (Monarch).

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought a thousand rounds of 9x18 for my two Russian Maks. I bought the bullets for 200 something from Sportsman's Guide last week. They are on back order until March 7th. I would say to get them through the mail while you still can. Or else you may be faced with feeding your Mak the anemic .380 ammo.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a thousand rounds of 9x18 for my two Russian Maks. I bought the bullets for 200 something from Sportsman's Guide last week. They are on back order until March 7th. I would say to get them through the mail while you still can. Or else you may be faced with feeding your Mak the anemic .380 ammo.

Academy in south OKC stocks monarch 9x18m, but I always pick up a box or 2 when I got fun shows. H&H and SSP (south) have it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom