Makes my blood boil !🤬🤬🤬🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always had an issue with schools and universities having their own law enforcement offices, because the temptation to work for the protection of the entities and not the people is there. I'm sure in the majority of the cases, they resist that temptation. I know that in some cases, they don't.
Well, thankfully in this case, it didn't go down that way. OSBI was brought in and they handled the investigation which is the way it should be because you're right. The agency or institution that employed the suspect should never be the one conducting the investigation.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, thankfully in this case, it didn't go down that way. OSBI was brought in and they handled the investigation which is the way it should be because you're right. The agency or institution that employed the suspect should never be the one conducting the investigation.
Whenever I wrecked a unit, the SO or KHP investigated and wrote the report.

I was so down one time I almost pinned the badge to the seat and walked home.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Updated charges. I have no idea why the 1st degree rape went away and got replaced with the current charge but here ya have it folks.

https://www.creekcountysheriff.com/roster_view.php?booking_num=77360

Rape by Instrumentation is indicative that he didn't have sexual relations directly. Instead, he "performed the act" with something else. I'll have to go look it up, but Rape by Instrumentation may still be considered at least close to 1st degree rape. At least, I'm pretty sure it is a major felony charge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom