male restroom etiquette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the the port authority in NYC, several years ago, using the restroom. A guy walks up to the urinal, looks at my junk, sticks his hand down his pants, and starts masturbating. My only real option at that point was to piss on him. I walked out, two cops standing nearby, I start to walk over and tell them. Another guy walks up and says don't tell them, you will either get a ticket for pissing on the floor or arrested for pissing on the perv.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
funnyasduck.net_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_funny_man_male_toil1a0f51ededa6a18c814ca892a76e4365.jpg

that picture reminds me of the line of toilets at tent city out at the national training center, you would be in there at 2am after guard duty taking a poop and some jackass trying to be funny would come sit right next to you and there were not dividers between the crappers.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a Cracker Barrel, at the first of three urinals. Guy walks in goes to the far end. I hear a zipper, followed by, "Hi there. I bet you're glad to get out." I finished up as quickly as possible, but just had to look. He had carried a baby and diaper bag in. I reckon the baby woke up about the time I heard the zipper on the diaper bag. Sure had me worried before I saw the rest of the story.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a Cracker Barrel, at the first of three urinals. Guy walks in goes to the far end. I hear a zipper, followed by, "Hi there. I bet you're glad to get out." I finished up as quickly as possible, but just had to look. He had carried a baby and diaper bag in. I reckon the baby woke up about the time I heard the zipper on the diaper bag. Sure had me worried before I saw the rest of the story.

"Play with it, pal. Don't talk to it." -Innerspace

Latest posts

Top Bottom