Man I want one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 393576

No idea why my copy past made 2 pictures.
This I built for myself and drove it everywhere I needed to go for 13 years.
Gas powered Ford. And I tried for 20MPG during the build but got 17.6 almost every time I filled it up.
Do you remember those Pathfinder 4x4 van conversions in the '70s? I remember in the mid 90s a friend and I were looking at trucks at Dub Richardson Ford in Okc and they had a conversation van in there that was an F-350 SRW 4x4 with a 7.3 Powerstroke in it! That thing was badass, had like 6 captains chairs in it with everything you could think of. It was like 50 grand in 1995.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen a few around here and there and they're always eye-catching. Seems like a utilitarian dream. Get the little diesel and 4x4, outfit it however you want and go lots of places/haul lots of stuff.
But MY GOD ARE THEY EXPENSIVE

View attachment 393518View attachment 393519
No, you really don't. Mercedes engines are really complex, and the parts are really, really expensive. Don't take my word for it. Check out rockauto.com, where you'll find a lot of parts are out of stock, and hard to get.

Kspringer21

New to the site!
Reaction score
Do you remember those Pathfinder 4x4 van conversions in the '70s? I remember in the mid 90s a friend and I were looking at trucks at Dub Richardson Ford in Okc and they had a conversation van in there that was an F-350 SRW 4x4 with a 7.3 Powerstroke in it! That thing was badass, had like 6 captains chairs in it with everything you could think of. It was like 50 grand in 1995.
Ryan Lewis?? It’s Springer

Latest posts

Top Bottom