Man interferes with military's efforts to put out fires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boats and guns don't mix. lol. Too bad we must all learn the hard way. I guess, if the Gov needs my gun in a emergency, I will let them use them. After the 7 day waiting period and extra time needed for me to check them out.lol

Exactly ...Who would look there???
Turned out the "guy" was fishing in his pond ...and was suprised by the 'copter...he just hooked the biggest bass in history and was trying to get it to shore
Overreaction...anyone?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except that third amendment addresses the quartering of soldier's in one's home, and not the use of water resources that the State considers to be public property, and not individually owned.

I get why y'all are ticked, but there is no legal cause of action against anyone here.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except that third amendment addresses the quartering of soldier's in one's home, and not the use of water resources that the State considers to be public property, and not individually owned.

I get why y'all are ticked, but there is no legal cause of action against anyone here.

Part of the issue of Quartering had to do with not only giving a soldier a place to stay in your house but also in giving supplies to the soldiers as well....last time I checked water is supplies

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So according to the oerb if I pump ground water that they consider to be mine from under my land, with my well from 30 feet under the ground to one inch on top of it its theirs?

Great, like I really needed one more thing to be pissed about.

Some years back our local fire department, recognizing the need to supply fire fighting capabilities to a recently annexed area, approached landowners with ponds requesting permission to install a pipe and hardware to fill pumpers as the need arose.

Several consented, and years rolled by with little drama. Then suddenly our pond started dropping substantually. We discovered that the city had sold water from our pond to a construction company that was putting in some new roads in the area. Definately not cool, but not quite putting out fires either...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ..right...the "guy" was trying to get the Grand Champion ,State record Bass to the land..and a whirlybird....snatched it away....and no he wasnt using a dang ,,assault fishin pole..Jeez

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Water rights aside.... If his house was on fire... he'd be bitching about the NG NOT dipping his water with OUR helio and putting out his place. I guess this guy never heard of the "Oklahoma Standard" regarding neighbors helping each other in times of crisis.

It's just as much HIS helicopter as it is OURs.

No, I'm not saying that. I don't know if in fact he had a gun, just going off what they are saying. I didn't see him in the video do anything that looked like pointing a gun but the very fact that he might have thrown rocks or anything else to interfere is reason enough to say hes an idiot and should pay some kind of consequence.

So being an idiot is a crime now? For the record, I don't think he was an idiot. Lake Dahlgren at Lexington WMA would have provided plenty of state water and would have been only a short flight from Noble (which is where I think this occurred).

Regardless of what the STATE says, water on private land is private property. If the State passes a law saying your trees are state property, does that make it so? If you cut down the trees and build a home, is your home now state property? The State could pass a law saying all the money in your checking account is theirs - does that make it true?

Latest posts

Top Bottom