Man Loses his Gun permit after blog posting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anti-government sentiment is not cause for fear, a sign of insanity, or a precursor of tragedy. Quite the contrary. Anti-government sentiment signifies attentiveness, understanding, and a love of liberty. If you truly value freedom, then you absolutely must distrust and despise government with every fiber of your being. Why? Government has no ability, whatsoever, to give freedom to anyone. Government can only take freedoms away. Our founding fathers fully understood this fundamental truth. They did not view government as a potential source of good, but as a necessary evil. Although they understood that limited government would be necessary to protect individual citizens from each other, they also understood that the Constitution would be necessary to protect all citizens from the government. Our founding fathers knew that if they did not restrain the government with the constitution, then nothing would stop it from taking all of our liberties away. This is simply the nature of the beast.

I agree this is just one more thing that will be used to convince the sheeple that we should disregard the Constitution for the safety of the sheeple. Hiding the fact that it's the only thing protecting the sheeple from the only true threat the have, any government that has more power than it's people. I do not thinks the guy was doing much more than mocking the shooter. If words get you raided we have gotten to the point where are government has more power and his words would be construed as they see fit for the media to spew forth a non constitional agenda. Words aren't weapons mere thoughts out loud, everyone thinks things they wouldn't in an hour, day or week later. Thats it I'm done for now.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't believe what he said should be deemed a threat, try the comments while pissed off in line at airport security. The TSA will love it.

He's experiencing his due process right now as a free man.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree this is just one more thing that will be used to convince the sheeple that we should disregard the Constitution for the safety of the sheeple. Hiding the fact that it's the only thing protecting the sheeple from the only true threat the have, any government that has more power than it's people. I do not thinks the guy was doing much more than mocking the shooter. If words get you raided we have gotten to the point where are government has more power and his words would be construed as they see fit for the media to spew forth a non constitional agenda. Words aren't weapons mere thoughts out loud, everyone thinks things they wouldn't in an hour, day or week later. Thats it I'm done for now.

Since the Constitution is the Supreme law and basis of America the mere fact that it is known that some would "disregard the Constitution" or have a "non constitutional" agenda should be examined carefully, if overthrowing the gov. might be considered sedition or treason then what of those who "war against the Constitution"?

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
~Marcus Tullius Cicero

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since the Constitution is the Supreme law and basis of America the mere fact that it is known that some would "disregard the Constitution" or have a "non constitutional" agenda should be examined carefully, if overthrowing the gov. might be considered sedition or treason then what of those who "war against the Constitution"?

Any disregard or war against the Constitution IS treason.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
~Marcus Tullius Cicero
When fools vote this is what happens and when there is no crime and punishment for flip flopping on what is said to get said votes. So Fools of are nation are no help. The treason within is a big problem but I wish you would say what should be done and how to go about it. The media is no help here they say what the are told and investigative reporting is a thing of the past. I can't think of anyway to bring these back biters into the light for a good look by the public. Voting them out is a joke if they can lie about the intentions they have just to get in office and then they have their time to do damage and then are simply replaced. They all take an oath to defend the Constitution and some simply fight it the whole time in office with no consequences. Basically it gives criminals a place to do wrong and be protected by the Constitution and Bill of Rights they they are wiping their asses with. Not to mention every law enforcement agency has their back. There is no fixing the situation as far as I can see, So I vote for who looks the best after I research all who's running and won't hold my breath till someone who cares gets elected.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

~Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you don't believe what he said should be deemed a threat, try the comments while pissed off in line at airport security. The TSA will love it.

He's experiencing his due process right now as a free man.

I do not fly because are rights are suspended by the TSA in such an area who is obviously above the law. More people die of be stings and alcohol than cave dwellers so I think I'll stay out of the airport. I would rather stay home and not be treated like a criminal for what other people did.

Misterbill45

New to the site!
Reaction score
I don't understand how states can require any kind of fee or paid class. There are a lot of people out there that cannot afford that and therefore are being stripped of their 2nd Amendment rights...

Yes, I always found it ironic that the one class of people they most effectively disarmed were the poor, who, coincidentally have more need of a firearm for personal protection than I ever will. I can afford not to live in a craphole neighborhood and choose to avoid them when possible. The very poor, not so much.

The gun laws in Mass. are unconscionable. And even if you're a liberal, I thought the point of being a liberal was to stand up for the little guy who's poor? Not so much in the PRM.

I lived in that miserable poophole for 8 long years. I hated every second of it. The place is FILTHY. I mean everywhere too. I can drive in the worst neighborhoods in this STATE and find less trash on the road than I find pretty near everywhere except the very wealthy areas of Mass. Their rivers used to catch on FIRE until recently from the pollution. But these Massholes would like to tell the rest of America how wrong we are.:spitlaugh

I'd rather live in shovelingsh** AR than the best place in Mass. At least I would know my neighbors, could count on some and wouldn't worry about the toxic waste making my kids into John Kerry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom