Man wakes up to find stranger in bed with him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 6/KOTV is running a piece at 6 about how thieves can make keys for your front door. Theyre getting bold.

One of the reasons we are installing electronic locks on our doors. They aren't 100% secure but with the recent bump lock thing going on, we thought it was time to get rid of these old ones.
In my travels through Lowes, I did see some door locksets that said they were bump lock proof. Going with the digital though.

Duck L'Orange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some dude I knew in highschool did that once when he was blackout drunk.

He's a nice enough guy, and didn't mean any harm. But needless to say, he's not someone I would willingly spend my time with.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some dude I knew in highschool did that once when he was blackout drunk.

He's a nice enough guy, and didn't mean any harm. But needless to say, he's not someone I would willingly spend my time with.

Hmmm..you didn't go to school on Long Island, NY did you? Just asking, no special reason.....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A drunk man in his 20s broke into a house in a town near me and started to climb into an occupied bunk bed. It resulted in him laying in the floor with a non fatal .22 LR shot to the shoulder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom