Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark Kelly bought the used Sig Sauer M400 5.56mm AR-style rifle. And since it was used, it took additional time(20 days) to clear. If your are a nut case and wanted to immediately lay waste to lives and property, 20 days would put a pretty big hole in plans of death and destruction, IMHO.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/03/13/why-would-gun-control-advocate-mark-kelly-try-to-buy-an-ar-15/
Why would a gun-control advocate want to buy an AR-15?
posted at 5:21 pm on March 13, 2013 by Allahpundit

When CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked Kelly on Monday what it was like going into a gun store and “buying an AR-15.” Kelly said that for such a “deadly” weapon, “especially with the high capacity magazines, it’s a pretty easy thing to do, even with the background check.”…

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the same thing a lot of people do.

He's a law abiding citizen with no criminal background, he should be able to easily buy a crate of AR's if he wants.

What he did proved nothing.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark Kelly sounds just like Al Gore. Al Gore promotes and falsely generates income from Global Warming, Climate Change, Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Green Whatever, etc., etc. And yet, Algore's "DOUBLE STANDARD" and "HYPOCRITE" flying in private jets, riding in limos, his family ties to Occidental Petroleum, etc., etc., etc. does not affect his life style in any manner despite his "Green Agenda". The elitists, demagogues, arrogant politicians all think that all the laws that they pass are for the Hoi Polloi, the plebian class, the unwashed class, etc., etc. In other words, the laws are for everyone BUT THEM. IMHO, the majority(not all) of people that can't see that connection or parallel are just Sheeple Voters, Kool-Aiders and/or Water Carriers for the lib's agenda(s). Mark Kelly is just another one of those "DOUBLE STANDARD" and "HYPOCRITE" libs that wants to profit from his political stand and ignore following the laws that others must obey.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabby Giffords at the range!

i.imgur.com_s772nHn.jpg

i.imgur.com_iMOK2Cy.jpg

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was reading on another sight that one of the guys from the gun store said that the gun was left there, because Kelly ordered an aftermarket trigger and flash hider for the AR. It will be interesting if this comes out to be true. He really went the extra mile for a gun he was going to turn in. lol

I understand that the Sig AR was a trade-in and that State Law required the Dealer to 'Hold' it for 20 days before making it available to sell.

I had to also consider what type of pressure (Can you say $$$ Boys and Girls?) may have been brought to bear on this couple. I doubt they will ever overcome their obvious change (Lies) with regard to their view on 'Black Guns'. :mad:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom