Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reading on another sight that one of the guys from the gun store said that the gun was left there, because Kelly ordered an aftermarket trigger and flash hider for the AR. It will be interesting if this comes out to be true. He really went the extra mile for a gun he was going to turn in. lol

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man that spent his adult life in service to our nation in the military.

In addition, risked his life to advance our knowledge in space and science.

And still he's called a liar, anti-2A, a tool, and other things merely because you disagree with him.

I would hope most of you steer clear of the "Personal Honor" thread.

So you say that he is telling the truth?

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And still he's called a liar, anti-2A, a tool, and other things merely because you disagree with him.

You should probably avoid the "Common Sense" thread...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, we call him a liar because he appears to be lying. We call him anti-2A because he has openly advocated policies and positions that are contrary to the 2nd Amendment. We call him a tool, because the anti's are using him and his wife as tools.

Being an astronaut and/or a veteran doesn't give you a pass when it comes time to be judged by your actions. His status as a veteran has zero to do with this discussion.

This kind of thinking is not allowed. I guess you are one of those crazy OSAers that think Obama is anti-gun too? He is a true skeet shooter that is fighting hard for our 2nd Amendment rights. lol

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

*cough* Lisa Nowak *cough*

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
His service to our country counts for a great deal. My gripe is that he is either lying about why he is buying a rifle (and thus a hypocrite and a liar) of he is inserting himself into the gun control debate in a very strange way. Honestly, I'd have more respect ( and be less bewildered) if he just was an energetic advocate for gun control. Of course, none of us have had our wives gunned down in front of us, so who knows what he is thinking. I'm just glad she survived and, despite the fact I disagree with his politics, I hope she makes a great recovery and they have a great life.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His service to our country counts for a great deal. My gripe is that he is either lying about why he is buying a rifle (and thus a hypocrite and a liar) of he is inserting himself into the gun control debate in a very strange way. Honestly, I'd have more respect ( and be less bewildered) if he just was an energetic advocate for gun control. Of course, none of us have had our wives gunned down in front of us, so who knows what he is thinking. I'm just glad she survived and, despite the fact I disagree with his politics, I hope she makes a great recovery and they have a great life.

I agree. I think the video on CNN did not help him look honest. I just read on FB too that one of the employees at the gun store said he ordered a after market trigger for the AR. He will have a hard time explaining this, if it is true.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Is this your version of trying harder? :rolleyes2

I find what he's done to be a dishonor to his service. He's opened his personal integrity up to scrutiny. That's not something an honorable person would do. His excuse for his actions defies logic and invites incredulity.

As with Senator McCain, I can at once commend his service to his country and yet find him reprehensible for his actions after a career of honorable service. The latter doesn't soil his former actions and the former doesn't give a pass to the latter. You of all people should know that. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom