Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that people like Mark Kelly, John McCain, Gen. Stanley McChrystal(recently went anti-AR15 and anti-gun), etc. would see the advantage of civilians(both men and women), coming into military service, already having proficiency with weapons as a plus and not a minus. Wasn't that why the DCM and the CMP was created in first place, to develop civilian marksmanship that would be very useful when those men and women who enter into military service? It is too bad that wars can't be fought with only iPads, iPods, Kindles, texting, apps, etc., I don't think we would ever lose a battle. And as I also said in my OP, there are too many elitist/hypocritical libs that think that all gun control laws are for the plebian class and not for themselves(Hanoi Jane Fonda and hubby Tom Hayden, columnist Carl Rowan, Sen.Jay Rockefeller(D-WV)), etc.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that people like Mark Kelly, John McCain, Gen. Stanley McChrystal(recently went anti-AR15 and anti-gun), etc. would see the advantage of civilians(both men and women), coming into military service, already having proficiency with weapons as a plus and not a minus.

Oh I believe they do see that advantage, but right now, promoting that agenda does not curry political favor, money, fame, or a seat at the table with the ruling class.

They are willing to sell out their former fellow brothers-in-arms for elevated status and sound bites.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I believe they do see that advantage, but right now, promoting that agenda does not curry political favor, money, fame, or a seat at the table with the ruling class.

They are willing to sell out their former fellow brothers-in-arms for elevated status and sound bites.

He will be running for office soon and will have alot of help.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that could not see the video from the link.
Notice how he says that he was only buying the guns to see how the buying and selling works, but then he says he has had guns his whole life. This guy lies so much that he will be running for office soon.
[video=youtube_share;XfCRZIxknfs]http://youtu.be/XfCRZIxknfs[/video]

This...

I was reading on another sight that one of the guys from the gun store said that the gun was left there, because Kelly ordered an aftermarket trigger and flash hider for the AR. It will be interesting if this comes out to be true. He really went the extra mile for a gun he was going to turn in. lol

...and this.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His service to our country counts for a great deal. My gripe is that he is either lying about why he is buying a rifle (and thus a hypocrite and a liar) of he is inserting himself into the gun control debate in a very strange way. Honestly, I'd have more respect ( and be less bewildered) if he just was an energetic advocate for gun control. Of course, none of us have had our wives gunned down in front of us, so who knows what he is thinking. I'm just glad she survived and, despite the fact I disagree with his politics, I hope she makes a great recovery and they have a great life.

Does Benedict Arnold's service before his treason count for a great deal as well?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I going to throw the BS flag here - advocating for laws, changes in law, or for Constitutional change, even completely ill-advised and short sighted, is not treason. Yelling "treason" or "traitor" is the equivalent of leftist s yelling "racist" and just as reprehensible.

Just be sure you pick it up when your done litterbug. My point is that service to your country is an admirable thing which counts for little if you are subsequently found to be a pos. Im not calling Mark Kelley a traitor, im calling him a pos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom