Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone should be advocate of gun rights, it should be someone who has suffered a violent crime. It saddens me that this man, who I understand served our country as an astronaut (which is a fairly dangerous job), would side with those who would destroy our nation.

You mean the same government who is dismantling NASA and closed the shuttle program?

The question I have always had is; "Why is the majority (or so it seems) of the Jewish community so anti-gun? After 4000 yrs of slavery and persecution and then Hitler, I would think they would be morealong the lines of the MOSSAD."

Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that could not see the video from the link.
Notice how he says that he was only buying the guns to see how the buying and selling works, but then he says he has had guns his whole life. This guy lies so much that he will be running for office soon.
[video=youtube_share;XfCRZIxknfs]http://youtu.be/XfCRZIxknfs[/video]

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't forget his comments about buying at Gun Shows (How much ya wanna' bet it will be from a Private Seller) and also he wants to do an FTF to show how it works ..... Get ready for part Deux!

"First Hand Knowledge"!!!!

Yep, Big Time Liar!!!!!! :angry3:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would purchase a ~fairly~ expensive rifle only to (reportedly) turn it in to the police. Why not just donate the money to the police?

In other words, I'm not buying the story.

chado

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just beyond my understanding why any astronaut would back a man who is systematically dismantling the space program. The greatest achievements in human history and the dems want to defund it all in favor of social welfare programs. In it's heyday the space program provided hundreds of thousands of jobs.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's next? Is he going to go to a car dealership and legally purchase an automobile to prove how easy it is for a law abiding citizen to purchase one of those mechanized death machines? Wow

@toehanus

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man that spent his adult life in service to our nation in the military.

In addition, risked his life to advance our knowledge in space and science.

And still he's called a liar, anti-2A, a tool, and other things merely because you disagree with him.

I would hope most of you steer clear of the "Personal Honor" thread.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And still he's called a liar, anti-2A, a tool, and other things merely because you disagree with him.

No, we call him a liar because he appears to be lying. We call him anti-2A because he has openly advocated policies and positions that are contrary to the 2nd Amendment. We call him a tool, because the anti's are using him and his wife as tools.

Being an astronaut and/or a veteran doesn't give you a pass when it comes time to be judged by your actions. His status as a veteran has zero to do with this discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom