Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm so he's either

a. A hypocrite because he was buying it for himself.

b. He just confessed to making a straw purchase.

c. He's a moron, and the answer is a. and b.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I lived in Tuscon I would want an AR too. That place is a crap hole.

Mark Kelly is still a scumbag though. Too bad he couldnt of tripped and landed on the bayonet lug.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was there, and I'm sure fully briefed on the location of the gun.

You would have thought they wouldn't have put a billion dolaar space station in such a crime ridden neighborhood, but then again, it is government housing and I donn't think the police patrol THAT neighborhood. :hithead:

HYPOCRITE POS = 1. He spoke infavor of 'assualt weapon'(sic) ban. 2. He purchases an AR for himself. 3. Tries to pass off his spin to media when questioned.
1. His 1st Amendment right
2. His 2nd Amendment right, despite being contrary to his spoken beliefs when using his 1st Amendment = HYPOCRITE
3. Tries to justify his elitist attitude when caught by the media = POS

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone should be advocate of gun rights, it should be someone who has suffered a violent crime. It saddens me that this man, who I understand served our country as an astronaut (which is a fairly dangerous job), would side with those who would destroy our nation.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone should be advocate of gun rights, it should be someone who has suffered a violent crime. It saddens me that this man, who I understand served our country as an astronaut (which is a fairly dangerous job), would side with those who would destroy our nation.

Unfortunately we see this all to often with the modern political class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom