Mask Hysteria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not wearing a mask for you, I'm not taking vitamins or medicine for you, I'm not wearing a seat belt for you. You take care of you; I'll take care of me.

Thanks!
Good comment. I posted very similar a comment about masks 3 weeks ago. 3 or 4 smart asses called me out on it. I'm glad to they have subsided their tunnel visoned minds.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Humorous side-note: OSU used to have the following signs all over campus "Breathe Free - OSU is a smoke-free campus"......Pretty sure all those signs have been quietly removed.

Merit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody is playing the country so bad, and so many people are buying into it, it's disgusting to me.
It's all about dividing us, and I gotta say, it's brilliant.

After Comey was fired the deep state was temporarily without a power player asset with their hands on the Crossfire Hurricane data. So, Rod Rosenstein appoints Mueller.
33. Mueller takes over the ObamaGate Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

By resurrecting the investigation into Trump, it made any pursuit of justice by Trump’s administration appear to be political in mature...another delay, another stall.
34. "Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack]."

When Mueller couldn’t recommend chargesA against Trump due he ended his investigation. Within days Adam Schiff announced he was going after Trump for impeachment.
35. "C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachmeprosecuted7nt termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack]."

When the impeachment process failed, the deep state needed another urgent issue to delay Trump’s pursuit of justice.

COVID-19.
36. "C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]"

The plan was to tell POTUS there was nothing to fear…still, Trump banned travel from China…a move the DeepState wasn’t expecting.
37. "C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]"

Then, the same “experts” tell Trump 1 million Americans will die and he MUST shut down the nation.
38. Their goal? Destroy the economic gains Trump’s administration had made the previous 3 years.

"C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections]."
39. Rogue democrat assets were put in place for the sole purpose of inflating COVID-19 numbers. By doing this they hoped to build questions about Trump’s ability to lead and they tried to cast doubt on his decision-making processes. They attempted to make him look compromised.
40. "C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change...
41. ...non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc."

By incorporating increased testing they had the ability to embellish increased number of positive cases and raise the number of deaths. Without increased testing this would've looked too suspicious.
42. "C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3]."

The BLM card.
43. Much like other terrorist organizations throughout the world the Deep State have controlled, the black lives matter movement was activated in an effort to assert and disrupt the country's bounce back from CV19. Dems now have an anti-police, fear mongering player on the board.
44. "C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
45. 5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – ...
46. ...strength in time of need [strict Church closures].
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling...
47. ...debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship"
48. All these were victories obtained or expected to be obtained by the Deep State and the Democrat Party by infiltrating the US government in Trump’s Administration specifically. The downfall

However None of it Worked....The sheep are starting to wake up. Including C-19

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But so many choices, now does this match my clothes?
All kidding aside ✌️

So much misinformation, I’ll try not to add to it. Here’s some bullet points to
make your decision, everyone has a spin.

-The valve is a one way valve, on exhale it’s open / inhale closed. It’s not good to deplete your blood oxygen level and raise your CO2 levels. You have breathing issues this is the best as you expel the CO2 instead of ingesting the gas.

Other notes to consider:
- The N95 is a 30 micron filter, the virus is 10 micron (P100 better but still a Gapping hole compared to the virus.
- These are one use mask, as they get touched or get the virus on them you’re got the virus right at your mouth and sucking it into an incubator.

Look at my HAZMAT gear to the right. See those big valves trust me you wear that or glasses you’ll find out the value of the valves for without them you have a hard time seeing. A trip and fall another cone head virus death.:ooh2:These are what Fire departments use. We trained with them and paid for bringing in an company to train everyone. An airborne danger we’d kill power so not to get into the air ducts and use a Scott’s air pack instead. Kind of like your scuba gear with googles, we were on our own life support.

Here’s looking as if you were filtering out of your water. I use the big berkey with black filters which is a water purifier. The white ceramic filters are great but not on viruses.

https://www.msrgear.com/blog/water-filter-vs-water-purifier/

Views from top scientists from Europe.
https://fee.org/articles/europes-top-health-officials-say-masks-arent-helpful-in-beating-covid-19/

If you dare to choose to enter the twilight zone

2 -10 minute videos that will give you an introduction to 1) Judy Mikovits a PhD Researcher that’s a microbiologist. Doctors do the diagnosis and are trained in the use of the magic beans and elixirs. A researcher challenges the paradigm of the current knowledge. Seems I’ve heard for the longest time that microbiologist were being Clinton’ed. But I’m just a watcher, I’m sure nothing to see here.

This one is Robert Kennedy Jr. I found a Dem I respect. Ted was comprised and blackmailed I’m sure for the older folks the know history. You get into this and you’ll know why the CDC makes billions by owning half the patents along with big pharma. Billions in testing the more the better. The tracking that Microsoft is setup for making billions as well, bring on the shots (72 currently). More shocking stuff that you might need to consider

PS: Didn’t read the thread I’ve been on this for other reasons: IE grandson with autism

Attachments

• 51E980BC-52A9-409A-9269-928626D0F02B.jpeg
    51E980BC-52A9-409A-9269-928626D0F02B.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The woman at Wal-Mart told my husband to wear a mask....He pulled out his Zorro mask and put that on.

That’s my Wal-Mart mask bottom left in the post above. Bath and body told sweet pea she needed a mask she pulled her T-shirt up over her nose and mouth :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom