Melee weapons !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been... Those poor poor milk cartons. Out of what everyone else had posted I'm digging the kukri, and I like the tomahawk idea. I have an old halligan bar in my truck, but that beast is heavy. Probably wouldn't want to lug it around. It would definitely do some damage though.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure with zombies, you want to keep your distance and you want something to smash or penetrate the skull. I'd stick with a rifle + bayonet or something like a spear. Of course once you poke them you have to pull it back out, which can be easier said than done... at least that's what she said, lol... so in case you are dealing with a horde, you might be better off with some sort of blunt instrument to crush the skull instead, like a bat, or a heavy piece of pipe like the handle from a floor jack (it's already got a nice handle). That way you can keep on swinging instead of having to pull your blade out of their skull every time you off one of them.

Oh and this thread is worthless without pics, BTW.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a firm believer in a good katana. A customer of mine received this from her WWII veteran father and several years ago while doing some work at her house I saw this sword setting in a corner. It made me take an interest in swords. Now a few years later she called me with a bad case of fleas and wondered if I would trade some pest control work out for some value of this sword. I said ok and agreed to $350 worth of pest control work while taking the sword in trade. It is folded with visible hamon and hada. This sword is razor sharp and from the looks of its it is older than 1934 pattern Tuska and Saya. I’ve also got the same Cold steel Katana http://www.coldsteel.com/Product/88B...es_Katana.aspx but when I first tried to cut a 2L pop bottle it was not sharp enough to cut it. I spent 3 months getting it razor sharp. I’ve also got a Angus Trim 1548 Cut and Thrust sword that would handle a zombie just fine. Of all my swords I’d still stick with the original folded steel Katana.

Latest posts

Top Bottom