Members who just want arms list, should I be bothered? Classifieds gripe…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
@BrassGoblin I responded to the add and would like to know how one would go about proving what it is exactly..I am curious myself and give the same credit to long term members as i do to new guys..I was a new guy once.

Some long term and some new guys are only here to sell and seldom visit the fishing or reloading section.
I joined for the outdoor stuff----- fish---- -hunt' reload.
I seen that. The upper is bca. You can tell by the barrel and handguard. It's a distinct feature of their rifles. They normally have side charging uppers but do sell normal rear charging as well. I have a similar 6.5 grendel upper from bca. I don't have the stainless barrel. This upper is junk. Failures of all kinds. I've rebuilt it using good parts but it seems that the whole upper is out of spec. Had i paid for it, I'd be upset.
For contrast psa has like a 99% non return rating. While some people have had issues, almost everyone has had issues with bca. So he's trying to purposely pass it off as a better brand. As well as get me banned for calling him out on it.
I also reload. Haven't hunted here yet but do have my license lol got a buddy in tulsa that invites me but it's hard to schedule around my wild work schedule.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't hunted here yet but do have my license
You may or may not know the wildlife managment areas in oklahome are good to hunt on especially during a week day.
Some have gun ranges on them that are free to use if you have a hunting license.

I drive from Yukon to Lexington to shoot at their range and off concrete benches :)

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
yeah I'm probably going to try this year. I never hunted in Florida and I regret it now. I did hunt in VA but never got lucky all 4 years lol
I go to range 66. really nice range ran by awesome people.
also update on this guy. this isn't the first time he's done this. awhile back he listed one as a spikes. this guy truly is dishonest. how long has he been scamming people? since 2007? that's absolutely wild to me. and to think IM supposedly facing a ban?

Latest posts

Top Bottom