Might buy a LWRC M6A2 AR15 and ammo at the Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know of any of any distributors that might be there? If find one what are some things to look for (i just want to make sure i'm getting a new rifle)?

Even if I don't get one I will be buying ammo for the one i do get. I want buy a 1000 rounds and would like to know what shoots good in a LWRC (ie 55 grain). I don't want to spend more than $400.00 on a case.

Does shooting remanufactured ammo void an LWRC warrenty? If it does void it what is a good new round.

Can one recommend a good remanufatured round?

This rifle will only be used for target practice at 100 yards.

Thanks a lot

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone will be sitting on a LWRC rifle. They have slow turnarounds so they are in high demand. But you never know.

Just about every company states you shouldn't shoot reloads for insurance reasons. That said though even if something happens I would bet LWRC would take care of it.

You can get good NEW 55 FMJ ammo for under or right at $400 per 1k. Just stay away from BVAC ammo if they are at the show. If they are ask for Darrin and kick him in the nuts for me cause he stole money from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom