Military Service Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your military experience?

• No, never tried.

Votes: 75 28.7%
  • No, but I tried and wasn't accepted.

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Yes, I am still active

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Yes, I served my country.

Votes: 146 55.9%
  • Other (please explain below)

Votes: 12 4.6%

• Total voters

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed here, is not many if any officers have joined in. One thing we might consider and with any poll you can't cover it all. My point this evening is, many went to colleges/universities and became officers either through the little known, USMC Platoon Leaders C or whatever it was called, plc, in my day. The point I want to make is most served as enlisted as I did, but there were great officers out there. And Many served in Viet Nam, my age, I went to high school and college with many who served the full terms until retirement. Have known many and met some here on this forum who I have great respect for their service. They, well, wish not to expound on that. have several old friends who flew many combat missions in VN, just sayin', kids. Good night and good luck as ERM said.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Active duty Air Force here. Joined in 06. Been stationed in Biloxi, MS, Belleville, IL, Camp Red Cloud S. Korea, Enid, OK and am about to move out to Beale AFB in Northern CA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom