Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. Stop allowing your children to be around these idiots. The pubic school system has officially crumbled to indoctrination of children. As long as i can take a breathe my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public school.
I agree in theory, but if you don't play the game that's going on you automatically lose. You *have* to be involved and not just in teaching kids "you can't do that in government", but in teaching kids "If government does this, your recourse is this (tar and feathering, etc). You need to have a large group of like-minded folks with counters to the government power creep.

We spent all of the years from the 1940s until today saying "You can't do that in government" then watching them ignore the constitution and do it anyway. It's time we taught the list of consequences so our progeny knows how to react when someone suggests a new (federal) government agency be created.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Precisely! It was pure apathy that got us into this situation.
Its funny that these topics Im sure were discussed back in the 1700s. People probably hated the folks who sympathized with King George and the Red Coats. Just replace George with Biden and Red Coats with… liberals, commies, etc 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom