Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those were State National Guard troops. Directed by the state government, IIRC.
Your correct, but it was a military unit.
Here are a few examples of the US Army being used in the past and modern times which is whitewashed but true. Some incidents have been left out of this link.

I'll look up the massacre in Colorado and some others shortly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those were State National Guard troops. Directed by the state government, IIRC.
Since that incident, no NG troops are allowed to carry ammunition in their firearms when deployed. Only non lethal methods.
When the NG was called up to the capitol after Jan 6 most M-16's didn't even have a magazine inserted while they were patrolling around the gates and eating spam in a parking garage because Pelosi who was in charge of security at the capitol didn't even provide housing for them while putting illegal aliens in luxury hotels.
What does that tell you about how the government thinks of our military?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. Stop allowing your children to be around these idiots. The pubic school system has officially crumbled to indoctrination of children. As long as i can take a breathe my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public school.
If I had children in school now, I would agree with you 100%.
What has happened is that conservatives have laid back and let the liberals take over the school system as they are by nature political active.
They own the school boards, they own the cities and it's up to conservatives to fight back.
Run for the school board, run for public office no matter how minor the position.
That is the only way our schools are going to be taken back.
When I was in school, we couldn't get out of Junior High until passing Oklahoma History.
In High School, we had to pass civics, world history, Social history, as well as reading, writing, and math.
There were electives that offered classes in how to manage a checkbook, housekeeping, cooking and other life skills. All in High School.
That went away. Why?
The why is because the liberal school board wants the kids to think the government is the answer to every problem they have.
They will provide jobs, welfare, housing, and so on.
We have two grandkids living in Tx that worship the liberal ideals, even though both parents are totally conservative because of their education and indoctrination in the school system. I've offered to take them to the range when they come to Ponca City for some fun shooting, and they act like that is the worst thing that could happen in their lives.
It's sad, but conservatives have brought this upon themselves by not getting active into the school systems.
That has to change.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since that incident, no NG troops are allowed to carry ammunition in their firearms when deployed. Only non lethal methods.
When the NG was called up to the capitol after Jan 6 most M-16's didn't even have a magazine inserted while they were patrolling around the gates and eating spam in a parking garage because Pelosi who was in charge of security at the capitol didn't even provide housing for them while putting illegal aliens in luxury hotels.
What does that tell you about how the government thinks of our military?
It tells everything.
If a man in our military follows rules to engage in American citizens, they become my enemy.
Over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom