Milsurp Caliber Values Question…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
An opportunity may be coming up in the future for me to purchase some reloading stuff. In that reloading stuff theres a lot of milsurp caliber stuff. Like 7.62x54r, 8mm Mauser, 7mm Mauser, 7.7 Jap.. 6.5swede etc.. if it’s a military caliber then there is a good chance there is brass, bullets and dies for it. I wont be surprised if there are some military pistol calibers as well.

My question is what is the rate on the brass for various calibers like the above I mentioned. I’m supposed to hear something I think this coming weekend about what will be kept and what they will be getting rid of.

I cant say I’m 100% interested in all of the military stuff but I feel like if I make an offer to take everything off their hands then I may get a better deal on the whole reloading room.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If there is brass it’s probably Berden primed. In that case it’s not worth more than scrap unless someone wants to team the flash holes. If it’s commercial brass then it all has value to reloaders of those calibers. Check gunbroker for approximate values

Latest posts

Top Bottom