Milsurp Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot my best score-target (100-8x) and best score (298-14x) at TriCity this Saturday with unmodified 1910 CG M96, despite miserable face wind.
Lapua Brass, CCI LR primer, 44.0 IMR4350, 123 gn A-MAX
i43.tinypic.com_izuoph.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I foolishly passed on an Argentine engineer's carbine at a decent price a few months ago. I couldn't get away from the 6.5mm vs 7.65mm thing in my mind. I've kicked myself several times since then.

'scuse, that's 7.65mm, not 8mm.

I think recon ordnance had argentine engineer carbines advertised in shotgun news for like $225-ish. But the bolt wasnt complete.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad gave me an old No. 4 Mk 1 Enfield that someone had "bubba'd" and wanted me to clean it up. He got ahold of another and told me to keep it, so I started researching it a little. Turns out, its one of the first 2500 No. 4's made, all numbers matching, and the stock that got chopped had original unit markings and a set of initials on it. Sure wish there was enough of the original stock left to restore...man, the stories it could tell.

P

point and laugh

I have some Steyr straight pull M.95's and some Enfields dated 1917. They are in great shape but I never shoot them, if someone is interested in them PM me.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across this old picture of a Persian Model 30 Short Rifle I used to own. I sold it! Another one of those "Doh's". It was a cool little Mauser.

If we had a Milsurp sub-forum, I'd tell you all about it.

Persian.JPG

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have some Steyr straight pull M.95's and some Enfields dated 1917. They are in great shape but I never shoot them, if someone is interested in them PM me.

point and laugh,you don't happen to be the guy with the armslist ad, are you? some interesting items you have there if you are.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have a bazillion pictures of all my old milsurps, including a bunch of this one and all it's markings. I'll look for them, but I think they went to the ether graveyard in the sky during a technology fart last year.

P

point and laugh

point and laugh,you don't happen to be the guy with the armslist ad, are you? some interesting items you have there if you are.

Yes, I have an ad or three on armslist. I have a small collection of weird items I've picked up over the years. I need to get rid of some (20 or so) so that I have room for more. I have WW1 and WW2 foreign military rifles, and a few pre WW1 rifles.
I tried to post some on here, but I'm too new to post ads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom