Mini-splits HVAC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Multi-zones get complicated with an evaporator/drain/refrigerant line to each zone. A single zone can make an unbalanced system a non issue. I have 9k but in the master bed room and run it at 68 deg all summer.
The rest of the my 4 ton system is off at night. Keep in mind they do run 24 hrs. but are super quiet.
And the indoor evaporator/fan really needs to be cleaned every year and it's a chore. Another plus is that the condenser is almost dead silent. My 32 year old Amana condensers are so annoying.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- The thing that interests me the most about them is one can go down and you don’t die from Okla summer heat. Just close off that part of your house until you get it fixed.

- Niece caught one on sale to put in her 400 sq ft beauty shop for $250.

- Looked at a small new build at the lake (2 bedroom 1 bathroom) that has 3 on it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son started with a Mitsubishi unit in the bedroom. Their bedroom is on the far end of the central unit. Was not balanced well and closing the door to day sleep, working shift, didn't work. They set it on 65° and love it.
slowly added units and eliminated central unit. Ceiling fans and other fans help circulate throughout. His electric, with 5 kids, is half what mine is.

The unit is super quiet. He has had them for 7 years, trouble years.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tempted to buy spare before they go to R92 refrigerant in 2025. I used to be able to buy R410 but they fixed that so we are screwed. I have not kept up on the skills and training for R92 flammable refrigerant.
They will have some reason for keeping it away from people I'm sure.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- The thing that interests me the most about them is one can go down and you don’t die from Okla summer heat. Just close off that part of your house until you get it fixed.

- Niece caught one on sale to put in her 400 sq ft beauty shop for $250.

- Looked at a small new build at the lake (2 bedroom 1 bathroom) that has 3 on it.
Can you tell where she got that deal? I see them on TEMU for cheap and they come off the same production lines I bet. GREE brand relabels for many.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is out of Norman

ready to install out of box, 1 ton 1.5 ton 2 ton and 3 tons in stock. All units come with manufacturers warranty, 8 year compressor 2 year parts. 1 tons are 110v all other sizes are 220v. Check my reviews and my competitors reviews. What sets me apart is ✔️straight forward pricing what you see is what you pay $500 per ton ✔️quick response time ✔️Oklahoma reseller ✔️always have units in stock and can meet same day 99% of the time ✔️my commitment to you is not over after transaction, you have customer support throughout ownership ✔️relationship with the manufacturer so parts and other troubleshooting is easily accessible.

Norman, OK
Location is approximate

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100009222078618/?product_id=425661630081775&__tn__=<
Tyler Dennington

(68)

Joined Facebook in 2015

1728675220928.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom