Miss my little friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Been there a few times. The wife unit and I are currently looking at adopting a rescue dog. Difficult part is deciding which of the three we're considering to adopt, one is a Shawnee tornado victim, one lost her pups and the other was simply abandoned.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm at a loss for words...but I am sorry for your loss. One of the many reasons I don't want a dog anymore...I hate dealing with the final moments with them. My last dog, a Boston, I had to put down...he died quietly in my arms and I carried him out of the Vet's office to his burial spot on my farm.

Sorry for your loss.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From February 1980 until May 1, 2013 we had at least one dog in the house. Two really small poodles and two really big huskies. Best way to forget about problems for a while was to spend time in the back yard with the huskies. They're gone now and the house is too quiet. Can't replace them, but we'll move on an get others to love.

Latest posts

Top Bottom