Miss my little friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's tough, I know it hurts. I had to put my ol' buddy Jack, a black lab, to sleep after 15 years, in Jan. I really had a hard time with it for the first month, he always met me at the door after work. And no matter what mood I was is, he was always glad to see me. Takes time.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this my friend; our little guy, "Rocco" is his name, is like a kid to us now that the human kids are grown and gone. I had to put down my little Maggie Mae a couple years ago...one of the toughest things this old Jarhead has had to do. Time heals.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss I lost my pointer a little over a year ago & she still still is missed I have her cooler hanging in my safe to remind me of our good this, remember the good times & it will make it easier

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. I've had a couple real good dogs that I miss. When I was 11 I had a golden retriever named comet. He disappeared and so did my chow/akita teddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom