Mitt Romney warns NRA against an 'unrestrained' second-term Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen this written on many other sites (I'm not an infowars fan either). I dont fully understand it but I am hopefull its true.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-co...o-deny-mitt-romney-the-republican-nomination/

To most state chapters of the GOP, the primary election is merely a gauge of who the voters want to nominate at that given moment in time. Each state chapter has a certain amount of "bound" delegates (must vote with the popular vote) and "at-large" delegates (they can vote however they want). It's such a long shot for everything to line up in Paul's favor that I consider it a pipe dream for him to "steal" the nomination by getting an extremely large portion of the at-large delegates to vote for him at the convention rather than vote with the public vote.

By the way, in Oklahoma, your tax dollars pay for the Republican and Democrat -private- primaries.

I'd still vote Johnson over Paul, based on record.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you could vote your conscience and draw a line for Gary Johnson.

Gotta move to another state for that.
Are you positive about that Veggie?

Gary Johnson was the guest on Jon Stewart's Daily Show last night and twice during the interview he said he was one of three people that will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And reality is like a big wet fish across the face...

Here in Oklahoma, Romney will take every single county.

Bet on it (I will).

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you positive about that Veggie?

Gary Johnson was the guest on Jon Stewart's Daily Show last night and twice during the interview he said he was one of three people that will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Unless the quadrennial lawsuit over the number of signatures versus amount of time is overturned, then its a positive "no".

His campaign staff seems convinced that the 50-state count is correct, or they are rather optimistic. There will be a conference call Friday, June 15 about it. (No, I am not affiliated with the campaign.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom