Mitt Romney warns NRA against an 'unrestrained' second-term Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
andrsnsm said:
Stop and think about the consequences of each winning the election.

I am thinking about the overall consequences. 2A is a moot point between these two because their positions and records are nearly identical. That's expected, though, when a true Reagan-conservative is nominated by the GOP.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking about the overall consequences. 2A is a moot point between these two because their positions and records are nearly identical. That's expected, though, when a true Reagan-conservative is nominated by the GOP.

Then would you share your opinion on whom we should vote for and why?

D

Doc Holiday

Ok, you guys go ahead and support Obama for his 2nd term where he won't be held accountable for any further elections. He has stated that he wants to ban semi-auto rifles and all hand guns. Go ahead if you want to take that chance. Hey, I am not a Romney fanboy but I'll be damned if I would ever vote for Obama or note vote against him. Stop and think about the consequences of each winning the election.

Sam Anderson

No chance of this whatsoever in the next four years.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cite some examples please.

See PATRIOT ACT renewals and expansions (both sides).
See votes on amendments to remove the language from the NDAA that allows for indefinite military detention of U.S. citizens through only mere accusations that don't necessarily have to have any real substance. (ALL of Oklahoma's delegation in both the House and the Senate voted FOR that language, by the way.)
See votes on SOPA, PIPA, CISPA, et al.

I could keep going, but I have a lot of work to do. Gotta go make money so Uncle Sam and the State of Oklahoma can give the fruits of my labor to someone else.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then would you share your opinion on whom we should vote for and why?

I am undecided on who I would vote for on the Oklahoma ballot at this time. I will say that I have a slight lean one way at the moment, but I'd rather not eat today's words in November. A lot can change in five months.

If I was in any other state, I'd be voting Gary Johnson. At least he has a record of successful leadership and unwillingness to bend as an executive, both in the business and political world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom