Mitt Romney's views on gun laws / regulations!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You seem to view Paul Ryan as some kind of freedom-loving Republican. Which Paul Ryan are we talking about?......ad nauseum.
Does anybody Really think the comrade politicians are going to let you keep Anything?
Were down to voting for the ...best of the worst!
Are there any politicians...that Really give a care about making this country better?
Most importantly....How are they going to do it?
Lots of finger pointing ...he/she said, lots of problem explaining.....but Really.. No answers.
Tighten up your belts...if you still have them , an Work for the best. Its gonna get rough.
Several years ago I had a car, flat tire in front of my house.
Got a window sticker that it was abandoned/ parked illegally.
Fixed the flat turned it around...good to go>
Next day I came home from work to find the ...Wrecker hooking up to it....
Looong story shorter......as I was at the Police station paying my fine..and complaining...the nice Lady Sargent looked at me puzzeled....I stoped complaining a I say two Officers approaching me in the mirror.
When I looked back at the Nice Lady, she said.......Your just mad because you got a ticket........gasp....no....
I paid my ticket and walked out ...head down, forever changed....your just mad/upset because things arent going your way........
Is there Really an answer when you dont have any bootstraps to pull yourself up with?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, dont give either party the satisfaction by joining their party. Register as an Independent. As the party partisans numbers grow weaker, a more true Independent candidate can get elected. Or better yet, send more moderate Independants to Congress.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any politicians...that Really give a care about making this country better?

There's one that actually has a track record and is on the ballot in 49 other states.

Yes, dont give either party the satisfaction by joining their party. Register as an Independent. As the party partisans numbers grow weaker, a more true Independent candidate can get elected. Or better yet, send more moderate Independants to Congress.

When that happens, a Senator or Representative is prohibited by the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma from serving on certain committees unless they are either Democrat or Republican.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's one that actually has a track record and is on the ballot in 49 other states.

When that happens, a Senator or Representative is prohibited by the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma from serving on certain committees unless they are either Democrat or Republican.
Gary Johnson and his running-mate James P. Gray....Thanks I feel a Little better now...but far from comfortable...We cant vote for them... ;(

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best soft drink commercial ever...is eerily prescient of our current political system. (Thanks to Reason Magaxzine for pulling this out of the time capsule)

Last edited by a moderator:

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Democrats have traditionally nominated men who hold their Democratic values. The GOP quit doing that with McCain. McCain was always a moderate to slightly right conservative.

Romney is no more of a Republican than FDR. RINO doesnt even really fit. His record as Gov, is right on with Democratic ideals.

So in the end, i dont blame Dems, they're doing what theyve always done. The GOP has lost they're way and its going to cost them a cycle or 2.
I agree, though I would put the date earlier, at least with Dole, probably Bush 1. Fed government run indoctrination, uh I mean't to say education, along with the left wing biased news media, has finally achieved its desired results. The news media tells us who can win, and arn't they wonderful. Get them nominated and turn on them like snakes. And so goes the republican party.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, though I would put the date earlier, at least with Dole, probably Bush 1. Fed government run indoctrination, uh I mean't to say education, along with the left wing biased news media, has finally achieved its desired results. The news media tells us who can win, and arn't they wonderful. Get them nominated and turn on them like snakes. And so goes the republican party.

If you want to go off of spewed economic theory, you have to go even further beyond Bush I.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thumbs up Mitt Romney's views on gun laws / regulations!

That article does not contain Mitt Romney's views on gun laws/regulations... it contains his pre-election talking points, which for someone like him have absolutely nothing to do with how he will actually govern once he is in the position of power that he is seeking. In all his previous elections, his stated positions were whatever would best help him get elected. It just so happens he has a "sincere change of convictions" every time he is dealing with a new electorate. Yet the media goes on reporting on all the pre-election policy debates as if they actually have any bearing on reality or what is actually going to happen after the election. It is a pathetic game the pols play every election cycle, and it is a very sad comment on this nation's population how many people actually keep buying into it.

If they are going to hold a rigged election in this state with only the 2 statist parties on the ballot, I say add your voice to the growing number who are fed up with it all and abstain from the presidential part of the ballot. Personally I am going to the polls just to vote for Darrell Sorrels for Oklahoma County Sheriff. All the rest of the phony empty suits can kiss my ass... I'm done playing their game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom