Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning everbody. I need to get off my butt and start getting the equipment and supplies ready for our convention in Lufkin, TX next month. I'm trying to condense things down so it will be easier to load and unload. We'll see how it works out.

B.C. by Mastroianni and Hart for July 02, 2024​

B.C. Comic Strip for July 02, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning! I let the kittens out for most of the morning. Got them back into their pen by popping the lids on a couple cans of catfood. We seem to be falling into a routine of some sort. Lol

Right now me and Snoop are sharing a bowl of Ruffles, watching the standoff on the NE side of the City ...
IMG20240702113612.jpg

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. What a difference a day makes! Yesterday was in the 90s, and today it's in the 70s. I'm not complaining mind you, but it has been raining, and my front yard still needs to be mowed.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 05, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 05, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon! I am beat. I hate the 4th because Dawg and Snoop both are terrified of loud noised and thunder and lightning. It's been a long couple of days for me. And worn out as I am, they are the ones I feel bad for because they can't help it.

We are gonna cool it today. Girls from down the street are coming to hang out this evening. It's Dad's birthday and Mom wants to take him out to dinner. We will have a blast!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon! I am beat. I hate the 4th because Dawg and Snoop both are terrified of loud noised and thunder and lightning. It's been a long couple of days for me. And worn out as I am, they are the ones I feel bad for because they can't help it.

We are gonna cool it today. Girls from down the street are coming to hang out this evening. It's Dad's birthday and Mom wants to take him out to dinner. We will have a blast!
Orca and five of the six cats were freaking on and off most of the night last night, and quite a bit of the day before... Folks two houses down to both the left and right of my house seem to have bought out a couple of the big fireworks stores. That supply professional pyrotechnics guys. BIG booms under the (unoccupied) left neighbors carport, so SWMBO was more than a little jumpy, too. She wanted me to go "talk to the neighbors." When I wouldn't do it, she called the cops, and complained about both the noise and my cowardice. Dispatcher said I did the right thing by not going... This is a thing that one man cannot fix. Even though fireworks are illegal in our little town. Besides, I kinda like stuff that goes boom myself. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom