Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Supposed to be another toasty one today. But it's Messican food Friday, so I don't care!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 20, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 20, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning!!

I don't think anyone will ever produce a pod that is as dark as I like my coffee. Grumpy asked me once if I took coffee leftover from the day before and used it for my "water" to brew a new pot. I was like "Ya know, that's not a bad idea!" 🤷 Love my Cowboy Coffee!! Darker it is, the better it tastes!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
On the coffee note.. For the morning cup I buy German dark roast at Aldi. It is like $4 for 2 or 3 lbs and makes a decent cup . I have several other types of beans I like when I have time to mess with the process , but for get'er done and the cob webs washed away in the morning that particular "cheap" coffee does the job nicely . Good smell , flavor and ease . Have not tried it "cowboy style yet but hunting season is coming up!:coffee2:

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody! Glad to see THAT Gurl back among us. It's finally raining here. Wonder how long it will last, and how much we'll get.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for September 22, 2024​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for September 22, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom