Mosin Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was perusing the website of my favorite LGS today and noticed they have a couple round receiver 91/30s in the five hundred dollar range. I don't know enough about them to know if they're special or not, and I'm definitely not bashing the store. I love this place and they've been my favorite local place for years. As a matter of fact, I've never heard anyone utter one negative thing about them. Anyway, I know there are a couple Mosin experts on here so here are my questions. Has the value of these gone through the roof or is this just a spike caused by current events? Is there some kind of guide that could tell me which ones are more valuable from the others? I have a few hex receiver rifles that I've had for quite a while and I still don't know much about them.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's about going rate for a 'nice' one. $400+ for a run of the mill refurb, which is what 95% of them are. The price has been steadily climbing for 6-8 years.

Why don't you grab one of you hex Mosins and come on up to OKCGC this Sunday for the Military bolt-gun match?

Good fun, no pressure match.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an M44 Russian Mosin that I would let go of for around 400. It's very nice condition & clean. I haven't been advertising it at all yet, but probably will sometime this year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a few of them and a carbine, and a bunch of ammo. I can't figure out what's realistic on them now.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was perusing the website of my favorite LGS today and noticed they have a couple round receiver 91/30s in the five hundred dollar range. I don't know enough about them to know if they're special or not, and I'm definitely not bashing the store. I love this place and they've been my favorite local place for years. As a matter of fact, I've never heard anyone utter one negative thing about them. Anyway, I know there are a couple Mosin experts on here so here are my questions. Has the value of these gone through the roof or is this just a spike caused by current events? Is there some kind of guide that could tell me which ones are more valuable from the others? I have a few hex receiver rifles that I've had for quite a while and I still don't know much about them.

If you want to learn more visit 7.62x54r.net
It's an old site but has the most info on Mosin Nagants you'll find in one place. And a lot of info you won't find anywhere else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom