Most expensive pistol I've ever bought!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhecker51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A S&W Hunter model in 41 Mag. 7.5" barrel stainless steel. has the unfluted cylinder. I've taken 2 deer with it. Now it's a safe Queen..
Just ran across your post. I have the same model and love it. I reload so I can afford to shoot it. I love the smooth action and the ability to play with the loads I work up for hunting and also bear defense when I go fishing in Alaska.

96A1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s about 3 of these ZEV guns in the local Scheels used case at any given time and I always wondered what made them different or if they were custom builds by a gunsmith and could be facing a lawsuit etc

I don’t have an opinion on them so I’m not gonna say one way or another. Personally I have never wanted to spend over $1k on any gun at all but I’ll just say happy new gun day. Now go wear it out!

96A1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a Glock 30S that got expensive ( long way getting there) Started as a Glock 36, traded and bought a Glock 30, then traded and bought a Glock 30SF, finally traded for a Glock 30S.

Sometimes the fun is in the journey getting there !!!!!!@!@
I went for the G30S the first time, used.

“Three Round Burst Slamfire” edition.

…Don’t ask.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s about 3 of these ZEV guns in the local Scheels used case at any given time and I always wondered what made them different or if they were custom builds by a gunsmith and could be facing a lawsuit etc

I don’t have an opinion on them so I’m not gonna say one way or another. Personally I have never wanted to spend over $1k on any gun at all but I’ll just say happy new gun day. Now go wear it out!
You get what you pay for. I have 1 .22 pistol that is under $1k. The the other 15 or so are all over that, some almost 10k. Quality is better than quantity. I guess it depends on what you use em for. If you own firearms as tools in defense of your life, how much is your life worth?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You get what you pay for. I have 1 .22 pistol that is under $1k. The the other 15 or so are all over that, some almost 10k. Quality is better than quantity. I guess it depends on what you use em for. If you own firearms as tools in defense of your life, how much is your life worth?
You have some $10K .22 pistols!?

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. The .22 pistol is the only firearm I own under $1k. The others are either custom builds, have had work done, expensive optics, etc not trying to brag, just making the argument that quality ain’t cheap. Like the legend said. Only interesting gun is an accurate gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom