Most expensive pistol I've ever bought!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My R.G. snub has never failed to go off, except when it hits the two empty spots in the cylinder. I like to stagger them to make sure I've got good trigger control when things get jiggy. The sixer sadly is gone, but I do have a couple of Swishers left. As for accuracy, I can snap shoot buttons off a shirt at 57 yards as long as the smoke from the Swisher doesn't get in my eyes, and I can usually hit Prairie dogs out to 107 yards when I bolt on the Swarzeisky 13X57 scope. I tried a Glock once but the 18 inch groups at 9 feet just wasn't acceptable and there was no way to mount the scope for long range shooting.
JB Weld, man!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My R.G. snub has never failed to go off, except when it hits the two empty spots in the cylinder. I like to stagger them to make sure I've got good trigger control when things get jiggy. The sixer sadly is gone, but I do have a couple of Swishers left. As for accuracy, I can snap shoot buttons off a shirt at 57 yards as long as the smoke from the Swisher doesn't get in my eyes, and I can usually hit Prairie dogs out to 107 yards when I bolt on the Swarzeisky 13X57 scope. I tried a Glock once but the 18 inch groups at 9 feet just wasn't acceptable and there was no way to mount the scope for long range shooting.
You tacticool man. USMC May bring you back to teach the transsexual woke privates how to shoot. Rumor has it they may go the range after diversity training.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Every person is a rifle person even they/ them and chest feeders/ non chest feeders Post Master!

I'm still trying to figure out how to get J.B. weld to stick to the Tenifer finish of a Glock especially the ones Cera-coated over the Tenifer to stick my scope on, so go back to your stamp collecting.😆

Ar15

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But so far, it's lived up to its hype. Gorgeous appearance, glove fit ergonomics, buttery smooth trigger pull, lighting fast reloads with the mag well, superb fit, finish and slide to frame and barrel fit and robust build quality. They spare no expense in making these. I've always wanted one, but at nearly $1700, I just couldn't justify it, but decided to finally get. I haven't got the chance to shoot it, but I'm super excited to. Anyone have one or another version? How do they shoot?

Zev OZ9 Covert FDE 9mm.
I have never heard of that brand, so i learned something today. Anyway congrats on the new pistol!

96A1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can drive a 1972 pinto around just as a new Porsche. They both get from A to B. If you don’t know the difference,..
I have a couple Glocks. After trigger jobs, barsto barrels, tritium sights, Cerakote, milled slides, MRD, streamlight, ospry can, they are well north of 1k each. Had 20 years to fine tune them.

you’re definitely bragging about something you paid 3x as much for but doesn’t shoot them any deader.

I try to avoid guys like you at the range. No offense.

96A1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reliable is great. 10 in spread at 12 yards is no good. Your not always gonna be in your hallway. I got an AR-10. Not intended for home defense. I got a 22-250 with a Nightforce scope, also not intended for personal defense. Ditto with the 7mm mag. Got a couple shotguns with red dot and flashlights. Again north of 1k. This started with all guns not pistols, but the 4 i got all shoot nice tight silver dollar sized groups or less. And they reliable. You get what you pay for.

you shoot a 10 inch spread at 12 yards with a factory pistol?

conversation over.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a 1940 Mauser Police Luger with 2 matching magazines. Really like to watch the action work! This one does get shot, and by more than a few OSAers.

My safe queens are not really valuable (except to me).

Reactions: O4L

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bunnybuffer, I've got a very early Glock it is an external striker fired pistol. It doesn't have the fancy steel insert in the grip, but it does have fancy slide lightening cuts from the factory. I hard chromed it over the Tenifer finish so it wouldn't get rusty. It does keep most the shots in a 35.73 inch group at 37 1/4 inches so you know it is dead nuts accurate, and 1/2 M.O.A. reliable. Are you going to poke fun at my Glock too?
M.O.A.=(Minute of arena)
KIMG0569.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: JD8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom