Moving Forward in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals have as much right to be here as you do. The fact is that the ULTRA hard core conservatives are no better than ULTRA hard core liberals.

Agreed.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Who made the claim about the bible? So I have to disprove your claim for your claim to be wrong?

This is idiotic - you've posted countless things that I have directly addressed. You're not reading anything I'm writing.

I've seriously lost respect for you man. I thought you were better than this.

I am reading everything you post but you have yet to provide a single thing to back up your opinion. I on the other hand have posted quotes and commonly held beliefs to back up my opinion.

And in case you forgot, you CLAIMED I was wrong. That it is only the sexual act that is forbidden in the bible. So far you have done nothing but whine that my opinion differs from yours.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our gun rights would be a Hell of a lot more secure if the Republican Party would stay out of people's sex lives.

I will give you a little on that. The one thing about gay marriage though is that since its a right most never had its hard to say they are being denied something. Personally I would be the stripper at a gay wedding before allowing amnesty for illegal invaders. I have to hand it to dems. They find every loser, downtrodden ect and make sure they pander to them and get them to the voting both.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, when you have idots like McCain calling Cruz out and today endorsing Hillary for President, the republican party needs to get focused like the Dems.

In fighting between conservatives and RINO's is destroying the republican party and the Dems are taking advantage of it.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironically on just the issue of gay marriage lets not forget the same ones support gay marriage dont seem to think we have a right to own or carry a gun ( there are exceptions)

Your world view is very small if you lump people into 2 camps. The "liberals" and "conservatives". Most people are a mix of both. The ones that are lock step on one side or the other are idiots.

Remember most people that are homophobic are also racists.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will give you a little on that. The one thing about gay marriage though is that since its a right most never had its hard to say they are being denied something. Personally I would be the stripper at a gay wedding before allowing amnesty for illegal invaders. I have to hand it to dems. They find every loser, downtrodden ect and make sure they pander to them and get them to the voting both.

It boils down to which party is going to promise the most goodies. I learned that when the Republicans balked at trying to put a cap on the out of control spending. The country howled like a scalded dog with a mere 15% shutdown of "non essential" government services. I couldn't care less if they shut down National Parks - ought to be privatized, or turned over to the States to run them. I've never been to one.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed.

I am reading everything you post but you have yet to provide a single thing to back up your opinion. I on the other hand have posted quotes and commonly held beliefs to back up my opinion.

And in case you forgot, you CLAIMED I was wrong. That it is only the sexual act that is forbidden in the bible. So far you have done nothing but whine that my opinion differs from yours.

The crux of this argument to me is what bearing does the bible have on this debate? Why did you bring it up in the first place? What the bible does or does not say about homosexuality means absolutely nothing to public policy.

There are hundreds of sects of Christianity for a reason. Everyone has their interpretation. Just because you interpret homosexuality in one way, it does not make it correct. I'm sure you sin every day one way or another and any one sin is not greater than another so who cares if someone is sticking their willy in another dude? They are no worse a sinner than you. Remove the plank from your own eye before you condemn another for the splinter in theirs.

:soapbox: :end sermon:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, when you have idots like McCain calling Cruz out and today endorsing Hillary for President, the republican party needs to get focused like the Dems.

In fighting between conservatives and RINO's is destroying the republican party and the Dems are taking advantage of it.

The answer is pretty clear. McCain and his kind need to be sent packing. The republicans winning and retaining idiots like McCain will change nothing. Would actually be better to lose to the dems than have a lefty with a red coat running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom