Moving Forward in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your world view is very small if you lump people into 2 camps. The "liberals" and "conservatives". Most people are a mix of both. The ones that are lock step on one side or the other are idiots.

Remember most people that are homophobic are also racists.

Reb's a Good Ol' Boy. Even though his mind is bent, don't put him down as arrogent...(Rush: Today's Tom Sawyer)

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a link. I heard it on the radio while on the road to go deer hunting. I'm sure its not going to be hard to find on the internet.

What I found briefly was that McCain would endorse Hillary over Rand Paul. Pretty well sums things up. Called Hillary a "Rock Star". A Republican candidate for President. Wow.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The world changes. Society "progresses." Mayberry is gone, we now live in a dystopian atmosphere that would have given Orwell nightmares.

“All marriages between Party members had to be approved by a committee appointed for the purpose and though the principle was never clearly stated-permission was always refused if the couple gave the impression of being physically attracted to each other."

“the sex instinct creates a world of its own” (110) . “The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm”

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually George Orwells book is incredibly true. Amazing how he had the foresight to see what is the norm now.
The pleasure palaces are still to be found, but I'm in when they get built! :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I found briefly was that McCain would endorse Hillary over Rand Paul. Pretty well sums things up. Called Hillary a "Rock Star". A Republican candidate for President. Wow.

There is that little Bengazi thing, and her comments about ducking bullets in the SE Europe(don't remember the country)when video's showed her getting flowers from a 12 year old on the tarmack?
The American public soon forgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom