Murder Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if identical situation arose in Yukon, America?? Or Buffalo? Or Edmond?

If the homeowners have a firearm, probably the same thing.

I've knocked on hundreds of doors over my lifetime and never busted out a window. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I think this kid let his testosterone override his butt and it cost him.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another write up on the story:
http://www.westernmassnews.com/stor...sed-of-shooting-killing-teen-appears-in-court
Officers say Francisco began knocking at the door of 42-year-old Jeffery Lovell’s home.

Lovell says he grabbed his gun and went to the door, talking with Francisco through the locked door.

Investigators say Francisco broke a pane of glass in the door when he knocked on it.

At that point, Lovell fired his gun, shooting Francisco in the chest.

Lovell then called police, saying he shot an intruder.
If that's the actual sequence and I were on the jury I'd have a hard time convicting the homeowner.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I would have to side with the homeowner. Terrible situation nonetheless. I feel bad for the homeowner to be honest. I wouldn't want to have to live with that. Not to mention have to be put on trial for murder.

Okie Boom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The really terrible part is the no bail. Poor guy just had to sit there until his trial...which will be about 4 months from now.

Sent from this mobile thingy. Please forgive any misspelling/grammar. I did the best I could.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The really terrible part is the no bail. Poor guy just had to sit there until his trial...which will be about 4 months from now.

Sent from this mobile thingy. Please forgive any misspelling/grammar. I did the best I could.
Yeah I don't get that at all. Sounds like he has some enemies somewhere. Maybe the kid he killed was rich. Freaking child rapist can even get bail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom