Murder Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow Masshole!!! Grew up in Stoneham, about 7 miles from Boston.

I'm a Metis, White African American, southern Yankee, MikMaq, French, Air Force, English, Biker, Dutch, Pirate, German, Irish, straight American.

New Bedford, N and S Dartmouth, Westport, Fairhaven, Hopedale, Foxboro, and Northborough through the years. Happy to be here!

Woody

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as i love arguing about racial politics...

The fact of the matter is, Massachusetts might as well be a different country. Yankee country.

These yankees see things a whole lot differently than we do. Victims don't need protecting, criminals do, In Massachusetts.

I'm just happy i live in a state that has at least some of the values i grew up with. Even if you can't completely escape some of the more liberal ideas running around.

Legally, He's ****ed, if you'll pardon my french. They don't have a castle doctrine there. Even in Oklahoma, it's hard to argue because he didn't actually enter the residence. Breaking a window is not necessarily breaking and entering. If he entered the home, in Oklahoma, it'd have been a legal shoot. in Massachusetts, you have to run away like a little girl and do everything you can feasibly do to run away before you can legally shoot as an absolute last resort. There is no castle doctrine or 'no duty to retreat' laws in Massachusetts like there is in Oklahoma.

In Oklahoma, you have to 'have reasonable belief' that a break in is or was occurring for it to be a legal shoot.

Morally, in my opinion;

"If a thief is caught in the act of breaking into a house and is struck and killed in the process, the person who killed the thief is not guilty of murder." -- Exodus 22:2

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old episode of Murphy Brown.

Murphy Brown was taking questions from an audience, and said "I'll take a question from the Black man in the third row". He came unglued and said "I am not a Black man, I am an African American". She moved on to the next question and said "I take a question from the African American woman on the left". She came unglued and said with a Jamaican accent, "I am not an African American, I am Jamaican, and I am Black."

You can't win for losing when trying to put labels on people. You can't please everyone, but with just a little effort, you can succeed in pissing everyone off.

My late father once told me that if had a nickel for every black man he arrested that said he was "Jamaican" he would be rich. Point being there were not a lot of Jamaicans in Southern California.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's that old saying.....sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me....ya, that's it, pretty sure I learned that in grade school, this PC crap has got to come to a head and the folks like maybe a couple on here need to either learn to look past or, and this is my suggestion, don't give a crap about it, makes me wonder the age of certain individuals doing all the pissing and moaning

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough call for sure. Possibly B and E though. Depends whether the kid broke the plane which can be the entering portion. Hard spot for a homeowner to be in for sure. Wish we could hear their conversation.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HaHa! Niece was dating a white guy that moved to the US from South Africa, getting his citizenship. He worked for a trucking company. His boss told everybody that he was his token African American. Blond hair and blue eyes. Lol.
The only True African American I have ever personally met is a white guy from what used to be Rhodesia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom