Murder Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did being Indian have to do with it?

I'm not going to be filling out a form if someone is banging on my door.

*Banging and screaming*

"Sir, what color is your skin?"

*More banging and screaming*

"Are you Black? White? Red? Yellow? Orange? Crimson and Cream? Oh, sorry dude, I don't like OU fans..."

*Blam!*
nothing, but they pointed it out in the news report.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that seems right about making a threat. I prefer to be called an Indian, or American Indian, but never Native American.
Dude you are way too serious about being an Indian. I am part Indian. I don't get it? I have read other posts from you and you are wat too sensitive about race. Did someone treat you horribly because of you being an Indian or something? Especially here in Oklahoma where their are so many Indians. Didn't know there was a problem being an Indian here.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude you are way too serious about being an Indian. I am part Indian. I don't get it? I have read other posts from you and you are wat too sensitive about race. Did someone treat you horribly because of you being an Indian or something? Especially here in Oklahoma where their are so many Indians. Didn't know there was a problem being an Indian here.
Dude, why are you concerned with my opinions? I do not think you are suppose to follow me around the board to pick a fight. If you have an issue with me, try a to PM me. A PM will not cause a perfectly good thread to turn into a penis measuring contest.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, why are you concerned with my opinions? I do not think you are suppose to follow me around the board to pick a fight. If you have an issue with me, try a to PM me. A PM will not cause a perfectly good thread to turn into a penis measuring contest.
I could care less about your opinions. Just wanted to know why you think you are discriminated against so bad for being an Indian. And I don't follow you around. I post all over the place. Settle the heck down.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less about your opinions. Just wanted to know why you think you are discriminated against so bad for being an Indian. And I don't follow you around. I post all over the place. Settle the heck down.
again dude, if you feel the need to tell me what to do, PM me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that seems right about making a threat. I prefer to be called an Indian, or American Indian, but never Native American.

Okay , I mean no offense, but I am curious why the term Native American is offensive. Indian can be confusing, to me anyway, I mean: Indian as in Choctaw or Indian as in New Delhi?

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay , I mean no offense, but I am curious why the term Native American is offensive. Indian can be confusing, to me anyway, I mean: Indian as in Choctaw or Indian as in New Delhi?
the term "indian" was never intended to be offensive, it merely identified us as a people. However for the next 500 years Europeans attempted to commit genocide against us or destroy every part of our culture. When people, other than Indians, decided to take the next step and convince Indians they were not even an individual culture, but part of a larger America, it was one more step towards destroying our identity.
lastly, Indian would be either, depending on context. attempting to cause confusion is used for the same rest as above. However, "injun" is extremely offensive, the same using the "n" word towards a black, which several of the mods and owner of this forum believe is fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom